Sunday, February 15, 2009

Daydreams...

For the past 2 weeks I've been working... lots. So as I sit here, enjoying the sunbeam streaming into my room, I can't help but daydream about one of my favourite things in life... traveling. 
Here is a list of my top 5 destinations:

1. England
This is somewhere I've wanted to go for a while. Not just because of the enticing accent, but because every time I read about it I can picture myself being there... enjoying the countryside and living the life.
I've had this place in mind for over ten years. I believe I saw it on a travel show in the late 90's and immediately knew that was someplace I wanted to go. It has always had this romantic feel to it, and because of that fact I've decided that I'm saving going there for my honeymoon (which isn't in the near future, but a girl can dream, right?).
A few seasons ago I saw Costa Rica on a little show called The Amazing Race. And ever since then I've been in lust over it.
Don't ask me why Australia is so far down on the list, but I believe it was the first country (other than my own) that I ever fell in love with. I did a project on it in grade 7 and haven't stopped thinking about it since.
Aah New York. I fell in love with you in movies and tv shows. And you've captured a place on my list. Who doesn't want to go to New York? From the fashion to the scenery, it has a phenomenal energy about it.


Now that I have complied my list, take some time and think about yours. I guarantee it will make you smile on this sunny Sunday.

~L

No comments:

Post a Comment