Sunday, November 15, 2009

Super Stache Saturday

J.

A.

L.

Bake Sale :) This was halfway through the day, and to start we had about triple the amount!

Okay, so technically today isn't Saturday but I just ran out of time yesterday and my moustachio'd guests are too great to wait another week.
It's actually me and my 2 wonderful friends Jen and Allegra. Since it's Movember (during the month of November, gents grow moustaches to show their support for prostate cancer) we had a bake sale! We can't grow moustaches so we had a moustache themed pastry sale with cookies, cupcakes and rice krispy squares. In total we raised just shy of $350. I was so impressed with our culinary (and sale) skills!
If you want to support our Movember team (Mo-Jangles) further please visit our website, linked here. All proceeds go towards finding a cure for prostate cancer.
Moustaches Forever!

~L

No comments:

Post a Comment