Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm A Survivor


I rarely talk about specifics of myself on here, I try to focus on things I like and find visually appealing.

Recently, I've been motivated by a few people in my life, and I thought I'd share with all of you that I signed up for my first bootcamp class!
I'll let you in on a little secret, I'm possibly in the worst shape of my life, and my 30th birthday is now closer than my 25th birthday.
Plus I've had a fresh new start in my work and personal life, so why not kick start a healthy new me?

Thanks to my friends Laura, Tanya, and Deborah for getting me motivated to do something like this :)

~L

1 comment:

  1. Again, I know this was eons ago - but - how is bootcamp going? I am honored and touched that in some little way I have inspired you to try something new :) :) *love love!*

    ReplyDelete