Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Hottie


Today I'm posting two Monday Hotties. I missed last Monday because I was away, so these beautiful men are going to share my post this sunny Monday.
The first one is Chris Pine. He's a new face to the hollywood acting crew. His resume consists of mostly guest spots on TV series like CSI:Miami and ER. But by the sounds of the buzz he's creating, he'll be around for a while.
The second hottie comes from a guy called Zachary Quinto. Who, like Pine, hasn't had a huge breakthrough role ... until he guest starred on 24. Which lead him to a recurring role on a little show called Heroes.
What do these two have in common (besides being hot)? Well they are Captain Kirk and Spock (respectively) in a little movie that came out this past weekend called Star Trek.
I am no where near what a Trekkie is (I actually don't even know any Trekkie guidelines). But I'm definitely looking forward to seeing these two together on the big screen.
Enjoy Monday!


~L

No comments:

Post a Comment