Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday Hottie


Today was fun filled, and unfortunately I haven't had a chance to set up your week with a hot boy. Well, fear not my friends... I have a doozie for you.
Dan Levy. Where do I start. He can be seen every Monday with his co host Jessi Cruickshank hosting The Hills After Show, and Tuesday - Thursday hosting The After Show on MTV. 
Things I like about him. First off he's gorgeous like ridiculously gorgeous. Secondly he's so hilarious I sometimes feel sick after listening to him talk. Thirdly, and maybe most importantly, he's one of the most fashionable men on tv right now. The guy can wear cardigans better than anyone I've ever seen. And with ties!!! Too much :)
I like this guy so much, he might just be a repeat Monday Hottie in the future.
Enjoy the week.

~L

No comments:

Post a Comment