Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Glee

Love!

Seriously, this show is incredible. I can't stop talking about Glee, I can't stop singing the music from Glee, I can't stop living Glee!
I don't know what it is about this show that just captures my heart so much. I can't really relate to any of the characters, but the show is so quirky and fun it makes me wish I lived it.
The last episode (until April) is tomorrow night and Glee: Volume 2 just came out today so I thought I would honor the day with some photos of the cast courtesy of the LA Times.
The cast group hug

Cute Rachel, played by Lea Michele

Mercedes and Artie, played by Amber Riley and Kevin McHale.
This picture is funny because on the show Artie is in a wheelchair.

Delicious Puck, played by Mark Salling

The adorable Finn, played by Cory Monteith.

~L

No comments:

Post a Comment