Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Retro Style


Vargas Girls print

Fun in the snow

Christy DeKoning sketch
Retro style is always fun, and Christmas time is no exception. Above are three images I wanted to share with you this holiday season.
The first comes courtesy of Vargas Girls. I stumbled across these precious photos today while looking for cute Santa themed pictures. I had heard about Vargas Girls, but never did any research, I am now quite certain I will become obsessed with them.
The middle picture I thought was so cute. I love how perfectly pointed her toes are in those little skates. And her costume lined with fur is too sweet.
The final drawing is courtesy of Christy DeKoning who does beautiful work with water colours. Apparently that gorgeous sketch is for sale (wish list!).

~L

No comments:

Post a Comment