Friday, February 5, 2010

Style Envy

Nico (Kim Raver), Wendy (Brooke Shields), Victory (Lindsay Price)

Accessories are the way to my heart

Style is always appropriate
Lipstick Jungle.
I was thinking about this show last night. What initially caught my interest was the fabulous outfits the 3 main characters displayed on a weekly basis. The show was canceled, it lasted 2 seasons, and unfortunately the viewers couldn't hold on. That doesn't stop me from watching old episodes and dreaming of the fabulous wardrobe I will have, inspired from the ladies of Lipstick Jungle.

Whose style is your favourite?

~L

2 comments:

  1. OMG. Weird! I have just recently become re-addicted to this show! Have downloaded both seasons and watching excessively! Love their clothes, accessories especially...and of course, Kirby! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, crazy! I saw it on tv last week and had to watch the episode. I really enjoyed this show. And Kirby is yum!
    I definitely loved Victory's style the best :)

    ReplyDelete